How to reach 101 Hotel, Suryakancana, Bogor:
While Kebun Raya Bogor is always on your right, turn left after Ramayana Department Store to a one-way road. 101 Hotel will be on your left after 2-3 minutes drive (no traffic jam).
My stay roomrate:
IDR 620,000/night, tax & services included (forgot the exact price).
All I can say about my stay here is terrific! I had a really great short private escape at this 4-star. Got a free upgrade, so my room had a balcony with city-view. The moment I arrived, 101’s exterior served me right as an city-oasis. Have a look:
As I always say in every hotel review: we define a hotel by its breakfast.
You could only access the restaurant once for every breakfast time. I was warned by the receptionist, because I would sip another coffee after checking the pool (I had my meal). Maybe the management are cautious for people who packed the food. LOL.
But then, I ATE A LOT! One of the cereal is Koko Krunch, so it’s nice (You know what I mean). The melting butter and cold honey on top of the waffle.. mouth-watering. Choices of cheese I didn’t understand but sure bringing the whole delicacy as an option.
- Marvelous, the breakfast was varied and tasty! The love-shape waffle was lovely. Facilites including mini-gym were great.
- Golden location, since you can walk down the street and find many, many Bogor-authentic food stall and restaurant, including the infamous Asinan.
- Reasonable price for a 4-star with such breakfast and ambience.
- They served traditional coffee, I think, and it tasted not quite right for me.
- The staff was friendly but too strict, I guess. That smoking guy, me walking to-and-fro to the restaurant. Well, Garuda Indonesia got the Best Aircrew Award for a trick, right?
- It was occupied a lot, including weekdays (It has meeting rooms). So, don’t expect a silent atmosphere.
You’ll never stay wrong in 101! Put a coffee table at the balcony and it will be perfect! I indeed had a extraordinary time there. Definitely gonna go back!